1/2 cup graham crumbs
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 packet Stevia
Pour into cake mold and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes and let cool.
2 pkgs light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 can condensed milk
3 packages Knox gelatin
4 pints fruit (berries, canned peaches etc.)
1 tub Cool Whip (Light)
1. Beat cream cheese with condensed milk.
2. Prepare 3 pkgs of Knox gelatine, as per directions on box.
3. Fold in 4 pints of fruit with prepared gelatin.
4. Add fruit mixture to cream cheese mixture and fold in 1 tub of Cool Whip.
5. Pour filling over crust and refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Slice and enjoy.
Bible Text: Isaiah 49:15
“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?”