Andy’s Peanut Butter Pie
2 packs of creamy soft tofu (300 g each)
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
¼ cup water
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
2 graham pie shells
2 cup apple granola mix
Cool Whip (optional)
1. Put the tofu, peanut butter, honey, water vanilla and the salt into the blender.
2. Blend it till it’s smooth. Pour the filling equally into the 2 graham shells.
3. Add the apple granola mix into it (approximately 1 cup in each shell or more) stir until it is mixed in and tap it down.
4. Once the granola has absorbed some of the liquid and hardened, you can decorate it with cool whip.
5. Cover and keep refrigerated until served.
Bible Text: Isaiah 6:8
“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”